Book Signing

Book Signing
San Antonio

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A new page for the nest book about the funniest things Seniors say in their sometime senior moments.  Send me your story and any comment about this one.
While visiting my nephew at his medical school campus last week I observed two medical students walking towards me, obviously talking about me.  I’m just an old guy looking very lost; walking very stiff-legged with my legs spread way apart.  No walker or cane just teetering a bit moving real slow. I heard one student say to his friend: "I'm sure that poor old guy has Peltry Syndrome. Those people walk just like that."  The other student said: "No, I don't think so. This old dude surely has Zovitzki Syndrome. He walks slowly and his legs are apart, just as we learned in our syndrome analysis class last week."

They argued for a short time, and when they could not agree, decided to come over and talk with me face to face. As they approached me one of the students said, "We're medical students and couldn't help but notice the way you walk, but we couldn't agree on the medical syndrome you might have; could you tell us what it is?"

I pondered what these young folks said and replied, "I'll tell you, but first you tell me what you two fine medical students think is wrong with me.  "The first student said, "I thought that it must be Peltry Syndrome." To which I quickly replied; "You thought - but you are wrong." The other student said, "I thought you must have Zovitzki Syndrome." Again I quickly replied; "You thought - but you are wrong too. With an attitude they quickly responded with, "Well, old timer, what do you think you might have?" Rolling my eyes, while stepping gingerly with my legs apart I said; a first I thought it was just gas - but I was wrong, too!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment