Book Signing

Book Signing
San Antonio

Friday, February 28, 2014

YOUR GIFT OF LOVE

"Celubrious" a  celebration of life ---  Feb special $14.00, signed and no shipping.....call 330-718-6654
 “Man has no choice but to love.  For when he does not, he finds his alternatives
 lie in loneliness, destruction and despair.” 
--Leo Buscaglia

The gift of love, how great it is! But to have such a wonderful blessing and not share is not only sad, but it is a sin.  You never lose anything by sharing it, for nothing is ever solely yours to start with and in fact love acquires true meaning only as it's shared. When you freely share love and commitment you cannot feel lonely, destructive or be in despair. What good fortune to be blessed with the gift of love and have an eternal source of love that can never run out. This morning I was thinking about that special someone I really care for who shares her love with me daily and when she does, instantly a great big smile comes over my face.  When she shares her affection, she is none the less for it and yet her cheerful and loving attitude is immediately with me! And guess what? Each day becomes another great day. As my forever friend does, I hope you too share your love with yours and bring a smile to that special someone in your life. Ask yourself this, do I have that exceptional person in my life? And am I truly sharing my love with them? I hope your answer is yes to both because as Leo Buscaglia (The love doctor) states, “love can be likened to a mirror, when you love another, you become his mirror and he becomes yours…And in reflecting each other’s love the world can see it shine.”  

Thoughts to Ponder 

·       Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself.
·        Stars do not struggle to shine, rivers do not struggle to flow, and you will never struggle to excel in life when you share your love.
·       It's easy to pay lip service but the truest measure of your commitment to love lies in your actions.
·       Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time... It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment