Book Signing

Book Signing
San Antonio

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Grand Parents week a poem from Pa Pa Den Mr. C

GRANDPAW’S POEM

How sad I would be
If a grandparent I had not a chance to be
How dull my life would be
If all of you were not near and dear to me

How sad it would be
Had I not the chance to see
The little ones grow up and be
So very much like family, especially Maw and me.

Through thick and thin
The good times, sad times, the happy and glad times
Were you not there how sad I would have been

From sunrise to sunset through sunshine and rain
Growing old would have been so very mundane
With out your love I probably would have gone insane.

For your appearance I will anticipate
As I will wait near heavens gate
The Lord has a mansion for all of us to be
United as one big happy family
Love
PaPa Den

No comments:

Post a Comment